Monday, January 3, 2011

Bailee's story


The Twin Towers
My name is Bailee.  I was in the Twin Towers when they fell.  Luckily, I got out in time for them to fall.  My family was so happy I didn’t die.  Everyone was so sad.  It was on the television all over the world.  At first the planes were fine.  Then the pilot, Fred, lost control.  All of a sudden, CRASH!  Fred had crashed into the Twin Towers.  Fred felt so bad he had just knocked down the Twin Towers.  I tried over and over to cheer him up but it was no use.  They were knocked down forever.

6 comments:

  1. I liked how you picked a fictional character, Fred, as one of the key people involved in a real historical event like September 11th. I also thought it was a creative idea to use yourself as one of the characters in the story. You could add more details about what you did (where you worked, etc.) in the Twin Towers and how you managed to escape before the towers fell. You can read stories from people who were in the Twin Towers and escaped to get ideas. Great job! Mrs. Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the part where you said my parents were so happy I didn't die. It was funny. It was sad that Fred crashed into the Twin Towers, but I love your story^_^. How do you be so creative?Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!margaret

    ReplyDelete