Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sam's story



Bobby and Joe woke up on a sunny day in New York City.  They took the subway to work, just like any other day.  They were chefs at a restaurant called Taders in the World Trade Center.  Joe was peeling a potato when a big crash shook their building.  Bobby called downstairs to ask what happened.  The manager told him that a plane had hit their building!  Joe and Bobby ran down the stairs because the elevators did not work.  They were scared!  They went to their cousin’s apartment, close by.  They watched on TV as their building crashed to the ground.  Today was NOT a day like any other.

5 comments:

  1. I loved the name of your fictitious restaurant, Taders! Good job of using exclamation marks to imply excitement and emotion about the intensity of that day. Great job on your background information plus the fictional characters. Nice writing! Mrs. Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought your story was interesting. I really liked the picture of the attack on the tower which was very shocking.
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story. Like the names of the characters and picture.Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your story is funny.I like the restrantna name.by,willy

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam I love your story I liked how your people were named bobby and joe!nice writing Margaret:)!!!:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete