Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Margaret's story


A DAY WE WILL NEVER FORGET

My uncle was on his way to a meeting on 9/11. He was late.  He was on the phone when he heard BAM!!A plane went right through the World Trade Center. Everyone was so scared.  My uncle saw lots of people crying and looking for family members. Then about one hour later one more plane went into the other building. Then my uncle saw a little girl crying and looking for her parents. He asked her what is wrong. She said her mom and dad were lost and her sister fell and was hurt very badly. So my uncle helped her find her mom and dad. They took her hurt sister to the doctor. She was feeling better in just a few hours. When the little girl’s family was all back together my uncle let them stay at his house.  They all watched the news about the World Trade Center. It was a very sad day they will never forget.

 Margaret Butts

4 comments:

  1. Very good writing! I loved how you drew the reader in to the story with your details about peoples' reactions to 9-11. I liked your title and the way you connected it in the story. Nice work! Mrs. Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SHOULD be a day you will never forget. You should put a name for the little girl crying.^_^Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story hope you write more !!!!! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. your story is awesome.I like your picture too.I like the part when your Uncle finds the little girl.Bailee

    ReplyDelete