Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Billy's story


The Hero of 9/11

By Billy Johnston

                On a beautiful fall day on September 11th, 2001, my dad headed off to work at the World Trade Center. He was sitting at his desk in the South Tower. Then at about 8:46 A.M. he heard a huge boom! So, he looked out the window and he was terrified at what he saw. He saw a plane smash into the North Tower. He ran over to the North Tower to see if he could help. When he got to the North Tower he saw people jumping to their deaths. He helped to save a lot of people. When he came out of the North Tower he saw another plane had crashed into the South Tower. He was so scared. It happened at 9:03 A.M. There were thousands of people killed. That was a terrible day for our country.


10 comments:

  1. I loved how you gave background on the tragic, real events of September 11th and used a fictional person, your dad, as the main character in the story. Good job! Mrs. Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stoy try to make it longer. Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Dad's a hero, and my Dad dies. From Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that you used your dad as the main chariter. Your story was one of the best story I ever read.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is very,very good.I like the pic's. your friend,WILLIAM SEAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was so good santa will give you more gifts.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARGARET:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story.
    I think it was one of the best ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete